Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another Great Summer Day!!!

(Pictures of the day are in the next post)
We headed out to Cultus Lake Waterslides today. Can you believe I have never been there? Well, I will definitely go again. And although the weather wasn't totally great (meaning it was a little cloudy and chilly when not in the water) it was not too busy. Andrew is big enough to go on all the slides alone but Alesha and Julia need me to go on the Radical Rapids with them. So, after some real convincing by them, and remembering that my motto for this year is 'Take More Risks', I decided to go. I thought if my 5 year old isn't scared, surely I don't have to be. So, we got a doubles tube and headed up. Well, the sign at the top says that you can't go on if you have any heart or medical conditions, I wondered if being chicken counted...apparently not...so away we went...Julia and I first...and you know what...it was a BLAST!!!! I loved it! So, I was pretty excited to go again with Alesha and then over and over...in fact, begging the girls to go again with me. Alesha and I even ventured down backwards a few times...and Julia and I, by accident and tipped at the end...still totally fun...I think we are having the best summer yet. The kids are at a perfect age and I am really enjoying being a mom! Yay, for summer holidays!!

No comments: