Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bittersweet week

So, here I am again...the day before the kids go to their dad's for the week that he gets with them in summer. Somehow this year feels way easier than last year...I remember I cried and cried thinking about being away from them for a whole week. It still feels strange but I guess the second time is always easier than the first. My plan for the week was to not have any plans...although it seems to be quickly filling up anyway...all with good stuff so it should be a good week. I am going to spend as much time as I can at school...watch all the episodes of Big Brother that I can with Fiona, go to Jen's baptism (which I am very excited about), get my hair done (finally), take Sushi to get her first shots, use my Wild Orange Spa gift card that I got for Christmas from my wonderful friends (not sure if I should get a massage or a pedicure!? What a dilemma to have, eh?!), read the newest Karen Kingsbury book from the series I started reading 2 years ago, celebrate Marni's birthday with a good old PMJ party and work some extra cleaning jobs...oh and I finally got all Julia's baby pictures in print form and a beautiful album for her so I think I may try to get some scrapbooking in there as well...that should keep me busy enough that I don't even notice the kids are gone. Ya, right!

No comments: