You know when you can feel people's prayers for you and you know that God showed up at exactly the right time, or at least He sent someone in the flesh at exactly the right time...well, that happened to me today. For the past two days, I have been dealing with some pretty heavy emotionally draining decisions and have not exactly been myself (including saying some not very nice things to my very dear friend (sorry again!)--not really like me). And today I was moments away from giving up on a 'fight' that I need to stick with and bear until the end. (However long that may take.) I was ready to settle for second best because I thought, for about a day or so, that I can't do this alone and although I have about a million friends supporting me and a God who will NOT let me go...I really felt alone. People can walk with me through this and give opinions and imagine what they would do but only I can really do it and it goes against my nature and character to do what I need to do. And as I was right on the edge today of making a really bad choice, in fact, in the middle of making a phone call to 'give in' to this person that I really need to stick up to then a friend who I haven't heard from in about 7 months calls me...on my cell phone!?...weird...she gave me almost the exact same pep talk that I had heard the day before and didn't take so well at the time...but somehow it hit me differently this time...I can blame yesterday on temporary insanity and thank God that are people praying...so, if you have been praying for me...Thanks...I really need it right now...And good news, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment