Sunday, August 20, 2006

Day 2 with our new little friend!

Well, so far so good...Little Sushi only cried once in the night (at least that's all I heard and somehow it's easier to ignore a whining puppy than a crying baby in the night). She slept all night in her crate. So far no accidents in the house either and she pretty much goes on command when she's outside. And while we were at church, she slept in her bed in the bathroom and was very happy to see us and play when we got home. Of course, I know better than to think this adorable, sweet, little puppy is going to be no trouble at all because well, I've had puppies before but I think it will help that the kids are older and are quite willing to help out (until the novelty wears off and then well, we will just add her to the chore list. :) ) I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: