Here they are. My very sweet and adorable children. Summer is so great. This was Thursday morning. We were just hanging around, relaxing, eating fruit and waffles for breakfast, waiting to take the kids to their dad's. Summer is so laid back and schedule-free for the most part. And I am not tired of it yet. Today started my week with the kids. It will be nice to spend some uninterrupted time with them. We are going to the Agri-Fair this weekend, waterslides next week and maybe a few other day trips. I am very much looking forward to it. We already had an exciting game of 'Trouble' this evening. Remember from when you were a kid, that pop-the-dice game, where you get to send the other people back home? And there were only a few tears. Fun!! Oh and I bought a very cheap basketball (the old one popped) today for the kids. Okay, not just for the kids...I seem to find shooting baskets therapeutic...which is actually quite ironic because I wouldn't consider myself athletic at all but somehow it works. I guess it's better than retail therapy...which I am actually pretty good at too!
Friday, August 04, 2006
My Cuties!!
Well, here's hoping for a great week with the kids and lots of sunshine!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find shooting hoops therapeutic too! At least I did when i was in college and going through some bad stuff...now I just take loads of dance classes... :o)
Post a Comment