We had planned today to be 'Invite a Friend Over' Day but it was raining this morning and I didn't think my sanity would handle 6 kids inside our house so, we decided to go to Pizza Hut for Lunch Buffet and Bowling this afternoon. My body is totally sore from watersliding yesterday (do I think I am still a teenager?!) but somehow I managed to win one of our three games.
Andrew and Alesha each won the other ones.

And Julia well, she only played one game and then decided it was more fun to crawl around the bowling alley being a tiger...and taking pictures of herself...

Of course, we ended the game with a slushie for everyone... 
Again, it was another fun summer day!!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Strike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment