Remember when you were a kid, and you enjoyed the great taste of a flavour candy stick and flavoured sugar powder...how great was that!!...well, a few weeks ago, I saw a Fun Dip package at my dear friends house (who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent) and decided I needed to relive some childhood memories, so, as the kids and I stopped for a Slushie run on Wednesday, I bought a Fun Dip...okay, whatever you do, don't have a Slushie and Fun Dip all in the same sitting.
Cherry is still my favorite!
2 comments:
Fun Dip! What a great idea. I'll have to go out and get some. ;)
Oh yes! Fun Dip! I have vague memories of sitting at your house or Trish's or my house and eating Fun Dip, among many other junk food items and reading teen mags. I think we were supposed to be studying or something....? :o)
Post a Comment