Okay, there are two very big events happening within the next 3 weeks or so...

17 SLEEPS~~~~~ 1. The Guardian with Ashton Kutcher (who I only slightly adore) starts in theaters on September 29th. It was suppose to be September 22nd but has been scheduled for the next week instead. I am a little sad about that because the kids are not home on the 22nd but they are on the 29th so, I will need to wait until October 2nd to see it. I could get a babysitter but I need to decide if Ashton is babysitter-worthy or not?!
24 SLEEPS~~~~~ 2. The Canucks season starts on October 5th. I can hardly wait for hockey to start again...it seems like it's been forever since I watched a great hockey game. Unfortunately, it will be a while until Todd plays in town again (January 7). But since I am a true Canuck fan, I will continue to cheer for my team, even though they traded my favorite player. Good thing though, he kept his #44, which makes me happy because I love that number.
So, here's to cute actors and cute hockey players that make life just that much better!

1 comment:
Yeah, I am excited for the hockey season to begin too! Go Canucks!
NK
Post a Comment