Thursday, September 14, 2006

What a Crock...

I can finally write about the Big Brother Finale because Fiona watched the video of it today.


It's over...Boogie won. He shouldn't have. He's an idiot. Erica came in second. She shouldn't have. She's an idiot. Janelle should have been second. Will should have won...Again! Was it worth watching three nights a week this summer? Absolutely!!!

On to the next addicting Reality TV show...(I really am pathetic!)

This is my randomly chosen Survivor from our Survivor Pool. His name is Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" Bui. (Pronounced Cowboy). He is 42 years old and a Nail Salon Manager. I have one piece of advice for him: "Dude, keep your mouth shut." He's goin' home soon, I just know it. There goes my IPod. Again.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Remember when I picked Rafe from the Survivor a couple of times ago? I thought he was going home right in the beginning too, but he came in 3rd, so you never know. But I thought Rafe was going home because he was wimpy, not because he had a loud mouth, so yes, you should hope that Cao Boi keeps his mouth shut. Unless they like the fact that he can take away headaches and leave weird red marks on their heads ... maybe they'll keep him. :) Here's to a fun season of Survivor!

shari said...

i want Cao Boi to come do his funky headache voodoo on me. LOL.. only without the mark. That looked like it hurt.

((found you through Liz's blog btw))