
About half an hour ago, I saw a big black helicopter flying quite low over our house. I didn't pay much attention to it. Then as I was chatting with Marni at her house we heard sirens stopping very close to our houses so we looked to the North and sure enough there had been a car accident there. And there was the helicopter in the field across the road from us. I called the kids over and we all ran out to get a picture of the Police Helicopter...the kids were all excited because the police guys flying it waved to them. Of course, I was busy taking pictures so I could blog it! :) I am going to assume it was a police chase or something equally as exciting.

Taking off and waving to us...see them!!
Over our heads
Over the house
No comments:
Post a Comment