Monday, October 23, 2006

Babies, Babies and More Babies


Yesterday we got to celebrate the new life of Tammy and Quinn's baby, Shaye. Above is Lori holding new baby Shaye...I'm not sure there are many things sweeter than having a baby sleeping soundly on your shoulder.


New Mom, Tammy, opening her presents.



Janice with new baby Jack.

There were 4 babies there and one on the way...it was baby-holding heaven!!

I had a group shot but I am not going to post it because it's not a very flattering picture for most people. Am I a good friend or what?!


Congratulations Quinn and Tammy!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Be honest ... you didn't post that picture because you know I'd kill you .. ok, maybe just not be too happy with you. Thanks. :) Weren't there were 5 babies there. Jack, Hannah, Shaye, Julie (or Julia) and Jill's baby too. I can't remember for sure. Anyways, lots of babies.

Jennie said...

I had 5 written there at first but I couldn't remember actually seeing Jill's baby...where was it and what is it?? I mean, boy or girl?

And you are right about me not posting that pic...I want to stay your friend! ;)