Life Is Made Of Moments... I Am Learning To Savour Them
It was an amazingly beautiful moon tonight wasn't it?
Somwhere out there..Beneath a clear Moon SkySomeone is waiting...Almost sounds like a song don' it!
My Mom said that was her song when my Dad went travelling in Russia. Very cute! And BTW, you totally could've been with me on Friday night. I don't know why you didn't just call ... what, you didn't mean me? :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It was an amazingly beautiful moon tonight wasn't it?
Somwhere out there..
Beneath a clear Moon Sky
Someone is waiting...
Almost sounds like a song don' it!
My Mom said that was her song when my Dad went travelling in Russia. Very cute! And BTW, you totally could've been with me on Friday night. I don't know why you didn't just call ... what, you didn't mean me? :P
Post a Comment