Sunday, November 12, 2006

ARGHHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog update came up on my computer... it looks like it is a frustrating day. Just wanted to let you know I saw your post and am thinking of you... and although I don't know what it is, God does and he is able to give you the strength you need-- or whatever you need. Hope that does not sound to pat or preachy... I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you now.

Cheers, Natasha

Anonymous said...

Then again, maybe it was frustration with those Canucks... what is happening? That was a frustrating game last night!!

N

Jennie said...

Thanks Natasha. It's just been a loooooong long weekend. It seems no one is getting along in my house and I have not been feeling well all weekend so, my patience is low...here's hoping the morning brings a brighter, happier day!!!