Monday, November 20, 2006

Once Again Stepping Out of My Box!

I did it! I actually purchased a fake Christmas tree today!??! It's a whole 4.5 feet tall. But in a 650 square foot house...4.5 feet will look HUGE!!! We have always gone out to Tim L.'s tree farm to cut down a real tree...but I figured since the size of our house can't really accommodate some of the 7 foot trees we have had in the past, that it was time to purchase a 'Baby Tree'. It's just for a season. Some day we will be back to Tim's to get a Big, Real, Smelly Christmas Tree...(oh and hot chocolate...which really is the best part of cutting down the tree.) And then I can put up this new 'Baby Tree' too and turn into one of those people who has more than one Christmas tree??!

Pictures to follow after next weekend...I can't break too many traditions and put the tree up before the last weekend in November.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well since you 'fessed up that you stalk my blog now I can do the same for you :)
You're welcome to visit anytime!!!

Jennie said...

That's funny! You also are welcome to visit anytime too! I guess I should fess up to Kori and Keri too! :)

Kori's House said...

What's all this going on?!?
Kidding, this is what blogworld is all about I think!
I don't think we have ever met, but I too have been directed to your site!
Nice to meet you :)

Jennie said...

Glad to meet you too Kori. Isn't the world of blogging great! You are welcome anytime. :)