This evening Julia had her Kindergarten Christmas Concert. She was sooo excited. We even got her a new outfit for the occasion (every girl needs a new outfit for such exciting events, don't you think?!)Too bad I am such a crappy picture taker...Not a good one in the bunch...

Good thing...I can try my picture taking ability again tomorrow when I go to Andrew and Alesha's concert...here's hoping I can improve by then :)
3 comments:
Taking decent photos at a dark indoor concert is beyond most people's capabilities. Don't worry about that! It's just horrid for little point and shoots.
Thanks Rachel...that's good to know...I thought I was just completely incompetent. I guess I will need to invest in one of those fancy cameras someday. :)
jennie, my pictures look the same as yours... except mine includes one bald head with a hand coming out the top holding a camera! GRR!
Post a Comment