What a lovely party her wonderful husband threw for Paula and a bunch of her girlfriends this evening to celebrate~~HER~~!!
Paula is truly one of a kind. She is talented and creative and full of life. She brings out the best in people and is not afraid to try new things. I have seen her succeed with grace and I am amazed at her willingness to keep going even after slight failures. She has inspired me time and time again to be who I am and to enjoy every moment of life as it comes without worrying too much about tomorrow.
Paula, I look forward to many, many more years of friendship with you. (It feels like we have been friends forever but really I think it's just because we have been through so much crap (it's my blog, I can say crap if I want to) together that the few years have brought closer together). Thank you for your friendship, love and support and for being exactly the friend I have needed all these years! Love ya, Girlie!
Paula is truly one of a kind. She is talented and creative and full of life. She brings out the best in people and is not afraid to try new things. I have seen her succeed with grace and I am amazed at her willingness to keep going even after slight failures. She has inspired me time and time again to be who I am and to enjoy every moment of life as it comes without worrying too much about tomorrow.
Paula, I look forward to many, many more years of friendship with you. (It feels like we have been friends forever but really I think it's just because we have been through so much crap (it's my blog, I can say crap if I want to) together that the few years have brought closer together). Thank you for your friendship, love and support and for being exactly the friend I have needed all these years! Love ya, Girlie!
(The pics are from last years birthday celebration that Marni, Paula and I had when we went to Value Village and each had to find items that started with each letter that's in our names and take a picture with them. It was very fun. I will have post Marni's pics sometime and maybe mine with the Nursing Newborns (I have two n's in my name ;)) Some people might call us crazy...oh well! Maybe we are.)

2 comments:
those pictures are incriminating! maybe you shouldn't post them. too scary!
ya, I rethought posting yours cuz, then you could post mine and you are right...scary! Paula's are a good scary though...does that make sense? Maybe not if you're Paula.
Post a Comment