I don't think I could be happier today to see the Sunshine! I was really starting to feel the affects of the long, rainy, grey days. It feels a little like Manitoba at there today (cold but oh so sunny). And I got to wear the new sunglasses that I bought last week as a pick-me-up, hoping-for-sunshine some time soon.
Hope your day is bright and cheery too!
P.S. If you get a chance, watch the NHL All-Star Game tonight at 5 pm. Roberto Luongo is the only Canuck playing so, let's cheer him on...
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Thanks Lord For The Sunshine!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I, too, am extremely happy to see the sun today! Yippee! I was feeling dreary, too. It's been a long time since I've looked outside and been excited to go for a run (don't know how long that will last). Crazy!
Fion (my computer won't let me log on for some reason)
I REALLY enjoyed the sunshine today! I ALMOST bought a slushie..almost :)
A Slushie!! That would have made it a perfect day! Why didn't I think of that?! :)
How did I miss the sun?!?!
I hear that we are supposed to have a full weekend of sunshine :)
Post a Comment