It's February the 5th...how
did that happen already??? And where did January go??? Wow, the days are passing me by and I haven't been Savouring Enough Moments lately!!!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Labels:
time flies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yes and before you know it Spring break! Eeeeks! Then Grade 6 for our boys! Time flies!
You crack me up. When you write a short post, its like you are trying to trick us by making the font really big. Or...is it that you are trying to make it big enough for my middle aged eyes? If that is it well then . . thank you.
You are right, write a short post and then go savour some moments.
It's already the 9th and I am just catching up on blog's... hopefully you have savoured some moments between the 5th & 9th :)
We'll savour some moments tonight. Ok, that doesn't sound so good. Anyways, I've been out of the loop for almost 2 weeks. I hate not having a computer, but enjoy catching up on everyone's blogs.
Fiona
Post a Comment