Friday, February 16, 2007

Our Valentine Turns 6

I realize I am a little late on this but here it goes anyway...

Julia with her new Rolling Dora Backpack that she bought with her very own birthday money (thanks to Gramma Val, Uncle Brandon, Auntie Brianna and Nana and Papa John)

At our house Valentine's Day also means it's Julia's Birthday...and she turned 6. Having my youngest child turn 6 is a very strange feeling for me. I remember the day my oldest child turned 6 (4.5 years ago) and I felt like this day would never come and here it has. Sometimes I feel like it's going to all be over before I know it. I think we will play a good old fashioned game of 'Snakes and Ladders' tomorrow and maybe kick a ball around together because how long before my kids will rather be with their friends than me. Don't even get me started on the fact that I had to register Andrew for Middle School a few weeks ago...

No comments: