skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Paula, Marni and I got together last night to enjoy our tradition and had a lovely Valentine's Day celebration. Paula made this yummy cake and set the table all pretty.
~~My Dear Friends~~ Marni & Paula
And I think Paula finally outdid herself. She gave us each a little red box that had a heart shaped tag on it that said 'My Friend and Me'. Inside the box she had made each of us a little felt finger puppet that looked like us and one that looked like her (blue hair and all). Here we are with our finger puppet selves and the real us! So, so cute! Thanks Paula, you truly are the most creative person I know! And thank you both for a lovely evening of fun, food and friendship (and felt finger puppets)

6 comments:
Looks like fun! And that cake! Mmmm...
You have such sweet friends. Just wanted to let you know I am now at www.auntoftwo.blogspot.com Pls. don't add me to your sidebar...I had a cyber stalker, that's why I had to change my blog name :0
That is so fun, what a cute idea ;)
Tell us about that cake...
Kori, it was a cherry cake mix (I think) with cut up cherries added in the layers, with whipped cream and melted choc. chips on it (is that right, Paula?) She made it up in her very creative mind!
Sorry, Barb, I took you off the sidebar now...
Yum, that does sound good!
those little puppets are are funny
Post a Comment