Saturday, April 28, 2007

ARGHHHHH!!!!

I wish my kids would stop fighting!!

7 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

I'm with ya!!

Kori's House said...

Oh man, do I ever know what you are talking about!!

Make them kiss... on the lips, or tie them up back to back with your housecoat belt, They learn to love each other real quick :)
A good one if you are in public and they start fighting is to make them walk holding hands. It's pure torture and will bring a smile to your face all at the same time :)

Anonymous said...

I once tied my girls together with a pair of pantyhose when they wouldn't stop fighting. After a few hours of that they were good as gold!

Marni said...

Hang in there Jennie.
Like the man at the Parenting with Grace Seminar said "In parenting, the days are long, but the years are short".

Lovella ♥ said...

oh boy, our kids fought so much at times. It is so wearing isn't it?
Every once in a while, when it would get too bad, I would cry (in front of them). I did it rarely so when I did, they felt quite bad.

Good news, they don't fight anymore, my mom used to say, this too shall pass, and it did.

Sad about the Canucks tonight. Next time those ducks better look out.

Jennie said...

Thanks All! It's good to know, I am not alone on this one. Thankfully today was a much better day. :) I guess I need to remember to take each day at a time and yes, this too shall pass...and Marni, I love that...the days are long, but the years are short...so, so true!!

villagegirl said...

Oh Jennie, I feel your pain and my kids are just little still! I feel like I'm a constant referee. And it isn't always fun.
I sure like everyone's ideas though. I'll have to remember them.