Thursday, April 12, 2007

Okay, I Admit It...


Being that I am not feeling well these days with a cold, I did not stay up until early this morning to watch the end of the game.
4 overtimes!!!! And they WON!! Wow, my guys are good!!
Next game is Friday at 6 pm!
Don't forget to wear blue!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out why I never heard Gary come to bed last night. Then this morning he informed me that the game had gone on so long that he didn't even stay up to finish watching it! Thank goodness our guys won. I hope they'll get to sleep all day today! ;)

Kori's House said...

You didn't stay up? I am shocked!!

I didn't either :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Turns out my wonderful husband woke me to tell me they won! I had just gone to bed, got all cuddled in, and dozed off when he rudly woke me to tell me! Turns out that I'm not such a fan at midnight :)

villagegirl said...

Ha! Keri! Same thing happened to me. I was much more excited the next morning.
I LOVE seeing all the car flags around. :)

Rachel said...

What game?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slept the night thru, completely uninterrupted!