Monday, April 30, 2007

Seasons Of Life

I have become the worst blogger ever. Not only because I haven't been updating my blog as often or with the same excitement as I used to but also because I haven't been commenting as I like to on other people's blogs. So, if you are reading this and have a blog that I know of, I have still been reading yours and I am around but I am having a little trouble getting into the groove with my new job, the kids, my social life and the playoffs. It all feels slightly overwhelming at this point. I know I always feel this way close to the end of the school year but it seems intensified this year. I'm sure that once I figure it all out, it will be a great thing but a new adventure is always a bit of trial and error. As far as the actual job itself, it is going quite well. I think I have caught on quickly and the days go fast and I like being there. In fact, I think I may be getting an itch for a little dirt bike or ATV of some kind...don't tell Andrew though...cuz, well, I think I should be working for food, shelter and clothing at this point and not store credit!! Well, at this moment it feels good to have two of three kids at school after a mostly great weekend. Why is it that the few turbulent moments in life seem to stand out in my mind stronger then the many, many great times?? Looks like I need to start Savouring The Moments a little more again.

6 comments:

villagegirl said...

No worries. We all go through super blog and not so much blog phases.
I'm so glad your job is going well. And money in the bank is a darn good thing!
I'm the same. I remember with vivid detail the horridness of some days when I should be replacing those with happy smiling times. I don't know why they stick so much more in the brain.

Nancy Skeels said...

Hey Jennie,
Thanks for checking out my blog ... isn't it fun to be connected through this blogging business? Congrats on the new job - where are you working? I appreciated your comments on this blog - very true, and things always do seem to come around at some point. Hang in there.

Rachel said...

Definitely don't worry about blogging. Real life is far more important.

Anonymous said...

No, I'm the wrst blgger in the wrld. :)

Theresa said...

Hi Jennie! Amen to savouring the good moments! It is human to focus on the negative but Christ has brought us to something different and we can also count on him to help us see through His eyes!!!
Don't let guilt over blogging get you down, it is fun but our families do come first right? So glad to hear your job is going well!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i believe there's also a little matter of a thing called facebook that you forgot to mention ...

anonymous :) hee hee