I forgot to take pictures of the kids before we left the house on the last day of school so we each took turns taking pics of each other on the drive to school...
See how happy I am that it's over...so so happy!!! For the first 3 weeks or so and then well...well, you know! That fuzzy blue image is Andrew getting the Music Award for the second year in a row. It's for outstanding achievement in choir and music class. Yep, he doesn't get his musical abilities from me but I am thankful that he has them and wants to use them. He is taking trumpet next year in band and hopefully will start guitar lessons soon too.
They also had a Grade Five Farewell as they leave from elementary school to middle school...I admit, I cried during it! Not a big surprise to those who know me, I'm sure but it was so touching and sweet. I can't believe my son is going to middle school already...wasn't he just born yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment