On the Saturday of The August Long Weekend, the kids, Jon and I headed out to the Agrifair. We spent the whole day and most of the evening there. It was such a blast. I love the Agrifair. It feels so small townish to me and actually reminds me a little of growing up in Steinbach.
The kids and Jon went on a million rides and I 'enjoyed' the ferris wheel with Alesha and Julia. I actually hated every minute of it. We had a druggie for a ride guy and he kept stopping and waiting for (actually calling) people to come on to 'balance' out the ride. No, seriously Buddy, you could just balance out the ride by letting me OFF!!! After about an hour (ok, it wasn't that long, but it felt like it) he finally let us off and I decided to just enjoy watching the others have fun on their rides. We enjoyed over-priced fair food and carnival games and our yearly tradition...Richard's Racing Pigs...I love those little guys! Anyway...
...Here is a tiny glimpse of the day!
3 comments:
I'm with you there Jennie. Not so fond of the ferris wheel either. Puke city!
Looks like a fabulous day! I've really gotta figure out how to create one of those collages!!! Anyone got any tips?
Great to see you blogging again Jennie!
I can't stand the ferris wheel, probably because I have a fear of heights. But I see you have a picture of the Tilt-A-Whirl there and I LOVE that one!
Sounds like you had a really fun day!
Post a Comment