Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here's To 2008!!

I have some Christmas posts I would like to do yet but I thought I would do this one already in case I don't get to those soon enough.

2007~~Jon and I were reflecting last night on some of the highlights and events of 2007. I had a few but nothing really BIG stands out in my mind. Which is so, so wonderful. I have had a few years of, what I like to call, crap...so it's so nice to finally have had a fairly uneventful year. I can look back and say I quite enjoyed 2007. I grew a lot as a person and have learnt to love myself and others better. I've had a fairly confusing year spiritually but I think it has brought me back around to a place where I am going to choose not to be so complacent in my faith. I have this incredible desire to get to know Jesus better but I have this huge amount of human-ness standing in my way.

Well, I don't know what God's plans are for my life this next year but I'm fairly certain that 2007 was the 'eye of the storm' in my life and that 2008 will bring some pretty amazing things. Big changes, lots of fun, more than likely some heartache and sadness. But God is Good and I want to live within His plan for my life...so here we go...

2 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Happy New Year!

Leana said...

Can't wait to see what God has in store for you. Blessings and Happy New Year.