Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Can't Believe It!!!

A while back Carmen asked a bunch of us if we would like to buy tickets from her school for a raffle for Cancer research. Everyone was saying they would buy $10 worth so I thought since the first prize is a Signed Brendan Morrison Jersey that I should buy some too. (Oh and for cancer research too of course) So, I did and I WON!!! I have been wanting a Canucks jersey forever and was even going to use my splurge money last October to buy one but I couldn't decide which one to get or whose name to get on it. And so I spent the money on iPod accessories and books. And now I WON!!!

So, thank you, to Carmen (who is engaged, by the way) and her school for having the raffle, to my friends who 'let' me win :), and to Brendan for signing MY jersey! So exciting!!!

5 comments:

Marni said...

have you taken it off yet?

Barb Stingl said...

YAY!!! That's SO awesome!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's so cool!

Kori's House said...

That is awesome!
The perfect prize for you!!

Keri's Collage... said...

I love it when that happens!