Monday, August 04, 2008

Agrifair 2008

So, Agrifair is a huge tradition for our family. And we decided this year to keep the tradition going, well, I think some traditions are meant to be broken or at least altered.

Here are my complaints of this year's Agrifair:

I realize that fair food is expensive but this year it was outrageous! $3.00 for a 500 ml bottle of Coke!!! $3...can you believe that?!?

And the food was yucky! I love fair food but it was yucky this year.

The trade show seemed smaller than usual.

There were NO bumper cars--the only 'ride' that I go on without puking!

Also, we didn't have as much time this year because the kids needed to be at their dad's early in the afternoon but I guess that's not Agrifair's fault.

Anyway, the kids had a blast and I am a sucker for tradition and have decided that we will probably try again next year, but eat before we go and be prepared not to ride the bumper cars! :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

If you think Agri Fair food is expensive try Disneyland. I just about DIED for our first meal when I saw that a turkey sandwich was $13.00!

Keri's Collage... said...

Sorry Rach, but Agrifair is way more expensive! At least Disneyland had some good food and lots of choices!

Rachel said...

Whatever the case it's highway robbery!

Marni said...

i thought it was a little thin in what it offered too. maybe i'm just getting old..or the kids are. they didn't even want to see richard's racing pigs. (and btw, richard has changed personality yet again!)

Anonymous said...

I was outraged over the drink prices too. $3 for any kind of beverage? Are you kidding me? My mom and I went to every food place and the $3 was standard.