Well, my plan for the month of August is to post everyday! Crazy, I know! But I totally want to try to do it. I have missed my blog and I really feel like I need to kick myself in the butt to get going on it. Except with that said, I am going away this weekend and I won't be around to post tomorrow. But I am working on a very special post for tomorrow so, it may only be posted after the weekend but I am going to try my best! So, look forward to seeing me 31 times this month...whoo that sounds crazy already...it's worth a shot though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great idea. Look forward to checking back daily :)
I love crazy! I'll be checking in! Have a great time away!
Fun! I look forward to checking it out!
I have been trying really hard to blog more too!
Post a Comment