You know those friends you have that just make life better. The ones that are there no matter what you are going through. Great times, not so great times. The ones that have weathered through the ups and downs with you...celebrated, cried, laughed, cheered...
Well, that would be Marni and Paula to me. I love our PMJ parties. They are such a great tradition. One I hope we never stop. I want to be in my eighties...while you guys are in your nineties already and still having PMJ's okay!? I have learnt so much about so many things from you both. And thanks for continuing to believe in me when I have ceased to believe in myself. Not sure where I would be without you!
Love you both!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment