You may not know but today, August 2, is a very special day...it's Fiona's birthday...Fiona is my dear friend who I admire and look up to...she is one of the most honest and forthcoming people I know and has helped me out of a tricky situation more than once. She is content and happy with her life and circumstances and has learnt to live with less to reach a greater good later in her life. She has a tender heart for God and what He wants to do in her life. She cares about other people and that has been evident with my children and myself. I appreciate her so much and well, I am really going to miss her this next year. Read her blog link on my sidebar for her amazing story.Happy Birthday, Fion! Love ya!!!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment