Ok, I love quizzes!!! So, here are some online quizzes I did and apparently the thing to do is put the results on your blog. Who knew? I love blogging and I love quizzes! So, blogging quizzes...how great is that!!!!
| Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate |
![]() One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog... And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes. Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with. |
| You Are Coffee Ice Cream |
![]() Energetic and lively, you are always on the go. You're doing a million things at once and doing them well. You tend to motivate others and raise spirits. You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream. |
I especially like this one! Since Green is such a GREAT color!! ;)
You Are Grass Green |
![]() Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors. You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things. You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all. Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better. |



No comments:
Post a Comment