
On Saturday, I went garage saleing with Marni, Jane, Sandrelle and Jen. And when I talked to Fiona today she said she had gone on my blog to see if I had blogged about garage saleing...I started thinking am I really that obsessed with blogging??...Clearly I am!! I have noticed that my journal has had a little less activity these days, except for the things I can't share with the whole world on my blog!
So, for Fiona and anyone else who cares...here are my garage sale purchases...please note that I spent 2 whole dollars on...4 pairs of dress-up shoes for the girls and my best purchase of the day...the NIV New Testament on CD's...the lady I bought them from said that she thought they were boring...I think that's funny.
Okay, I have seen people put food pictures on their blog and I was thinking that that was REALLY obsessive and I will never do that...well, never say never, cuz my lunch today was so blogworthy...
It was a yummy marinated beef stirfry on a lovely bed of white rice...ummmhummm! I am trying to limit my eating out this week while the kids are away so, on Thursday I prepared some rice and cut up veggies and cooked beef and chicken and even bought some frozen shrimpies to make a lovely pasta dish...I think after 2 and a half years, I am finally getting my 'martha stewartness' back...and It's A Good Thing.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Obsessed?? Maybe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment