Today was such a great day. Jen turned 16 and celebrated her baptism up at the camp with about 70 or so of her closest friends. Chad gave a cool little talk at the beginning. 
And then Jen gave her testimony, which showed her maturity and wisdom that goes beyond her 16 years. And her love for Jesus is inspiring.

Then her grandpas had some words and verses that were good for everyone to hear and be reminded of...And I think I may take Mr. Wallace's advice and start memorizing scripture again.
We had a lovely ice cream snack and went for a nice hike in the woods and then enjoyed supper. It really was a nice day.

Thanks Chad and Marni for taking me and my kids into your family and for your excellent example of child rearing. You are definitely doing something right. I am watching and taking notes. And thank you, Jen, for letting me be a part of your very special day and a part of your life. You also are an amazing example to my children. I know they love you and I do too!
1 comment:
It was a very good day. Thanks for all your help in bringing guests and in blogging this. I couldn't have said it any better.
Post a Comment