Ever have one of those days when if something can go wrong, it will. Well, that was my day today! Not anything big or tragic...just little stuff ALL day... for example, I finally wrote my Excel level 3 exam and only got 78% on it...some might say that 78% is a good mark and well, in high school I would have been thrilled with that, but I am really trying to keep my marks in the 90s so, 78% is not great...especially after writing my bookkeeping exam on Friday and getting 96%. (Ok, now I am bragging. But I am actually quite proud.) Anyway, then the little coffee shop downstairs from school, (which I rarely eat at, for several reasons, one being that they are overpriced) didn't have the chicken salad sandwich that I already paid for, and then they only had enough for one egg salad that the lady behind me had already paid for, so I asked for turkey, (which I don't love) and could I please have cheese on that? Well, that was going to cost me another 30 cent. I said no thank you. But then when I went to eat my sandwich, in my car, listening to sad, depressing music, it had cheese on it...that was the highlight of my day!! Sad, I know. Actually, no that wasn't the highlight, I got to chat with Chad and Marni this evening, which I haven't done in a while, and didn't realize how much I missed it. So, yes, that was the highlight. Okay, enough venting...good news...the kids come home tomorrow...Yay!!! Then two days at home, one day with their dad and then A WHOLE WEEK at home...I am excited now...ask me how I am feeling at the end of next week...I think we will keep busy though. Agri-fair, waterslides, Dinotown, beach, maybe I will even try camping with them...Just Kidding!! Maybe Chad and Marni would let us sleep in their tent trailer in their garage for a night or so...okay, now I am babbling and really making no sense at all...I am going end this and go to sleep.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment