Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's a sweats and ball cap day!!

Okay, I am going to blame my non-stop tears and general grumpiness today on PMS (sorry to my male readers, but it's a fact of life). Oh and my lack of decision making abilities...At Wal-mart--spending 5 minutes--should I get the dog shampoo with Aloe or Lavender--who really cares!??...and the rummaging through the back of the cupboards hoping to find maybe even a half-eaten chocolate bar. Who doesn't have a chocolate chip or two laying around??...Yep, PMS!!! My house is a mess--and I don't care. I feel 10 pounds heavier--and I don't care. I have a million to-do-things on my list-- and-I-Don't-Care!!! Good thing this only lasts for a day or two...cuz, I can barely live with myself today!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I feel your pain. I'm going through it AGAIN too. Sucks being a girl. I had some tears tonight too and some moments of wanting to scream, but the Lord helped me hold them in. Here's to hoping it passes quickly.

Anonymous said...

You should make a song of that!
I feel 10 lbs heavier
But I don't Care
I hate the way my hair looks
But I don't Care
I can't stand my kids
And the neighbours are too loud
That dog should stop barking
But I don't care...
Cuz I've got the worst case yet of P.......M.......SSSSSSSS.

Jennie said...

Ah yes... "and would you like fries with that?"