Thursday, September 21, 2006

"Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline."


...It's definitely Maybelline...
I feel a little like Oprah here. When she likes something, she tells the whole world about it...well, I am doing that now...I love this mascara and unlike Oprah, I can't give one to everyone in my 'audience' but they are pretty cheap at Zellers...$8.69, I think. If you try it and don't like it at first, keep trying, it does take a little to get use to...but seriously, amazing lashes!!! So, thanks Brenda and Fiona for telling me about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the kind my friend Beth uses and one day she came to work with just the white undercoat on b/c she forgot to put the black coat on.....too funny!

beth mckenna neufeld said...

Yes, Cheri is definately correct in her comment. With all my morning busyness, I sometimes have applied the white top-coat of the masquera and then realized only hours later that I had forgotten to apply the black second coat. Cheri and I called it my un-goth look.

cheers.