Warning: very shallow blog posting ahead
I rarely blog pictures of myself but I feel compelled to show off my new hair~~so, here it is!!
I said to Shelley, who has been my really great hairdresser forever, 'do whatever you want this time'. She always says how much she loves the blonde on me and I have been choosing blonde for about a year because of her advice but this time she decided to go darker than my natural mousey brown and add some red. She also added layers around my face but kept the length in the back and the curls are still there..I really like it. It's a great fall color. That's the great thing about hair...a new season, a new look!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Who Says Blondes Have More Fun!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look AWESOME Jennie!! I love your new hair!
One hot mama!
Post a Comment