Saturday, October 07, 2006

Everything you ever wanted to know about me, and maybe even some stuff you didn't...

Finish the Sentence Survey

1. The last person I kissed was: Julia and Alesha (when they left to go to their dad's on Thursday)

2. Never in my life have I: gotten a tattoo.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: my mom

4. High School: was all about friends and having fun.

5. When I'm nervous: I giggle.

6. The last time I cried was: Monday (wow, that was 5 whole days ago)

7. My hair: is long and curly and I quite like it.

8. When I was 5: I was very afraid of dogs.

9. Last Christmas: was fun.

10. When I turn my head left, I see: Sushi.

11. I should be: actually, there is nothing that I 'should' be doing, that's what makes this a perfect weekend.

12. When I Look Down I See: Pink Camouflage

13. The craziest recent event was: ask me next weekend after Alesha's birthday party--10 8 year old girls!!

14. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: a mix between Phoebe and Monica--spinny and airheadish sometimes and controlling and obsessive at other times.

15. By this time next year: hopefully, my life will look very different.

16. Current Relationship Status: Confusing!

17. I have a hard time understanding: why life is so messed up sometimes.

18. One time at a family gathering: I was asked to bring the Jello salad, an easy task you would think but let's just say, I was never asked to bring that again.

19. You know I like you if: we get past the small talk stage.

20. Take my advice: things could be a lot worse. Oh and...you always have options!

21. My ideal breakfast is: a Tim Horton's Everything bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese (although I don't have it often because I like to be able to talk to people throughout the day :))

22. If you visit the place I grew up: you would probably see all the same people.

23. Someday I plan to visit: somewhere sunny, warm with lots of water and sand.

24. If you spend the night at my house: you would be woken up at 7 a.m but a very cute puppy wanting to play with you. (sound inviting?!)

25. I'd stop my wedding if: the groom didn't show up!

26. The world could do without: mean people.

27. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: a loser.

28. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a Canucks cap

29. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: tea.

30. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds is: huh??

31. I shouldn't have: eaten 3 mini Coffee Crisps just now.

32. Once, at a bar: I don't think I've ever been to a bar...I've been to a pub...what's the difference anyway?

33. Last night: I watched lots of tv, read a book and fell asleep by 9:30 p.m. Exactly what I needed!

34. There's this girl I know who: is easygoing and fun to be around. (Actually, I know a few girls like that)

35. I don't know: what the future holds...I think that's probably a good thing!

36. If I ever go back to school I'll: well, I am back in school.

37. How many days until my birthday? : lots

38. What I really want for valentines day is: a huge bouquet of Pink Roses, lots of chocolate, maybe some jewellery and dinner. (a girl can dream)

39. I'm wearing: my jeans and t-shirt and hoodie

40. Tomorrow i am: going to church.

41. The last thing i ate was: the 3 mini Coffee Crisps

42. I really want to learn: how to snowboard.

No comments: