Well, I haven't blogged in a while but for no other reason than life seems really busy and I guess I haven't been taking the time to stop and 'Savour the Moments'. So, I am right now...I am sitting in a very quiet house, (which is about to become loud in about 1 hour when the kids get home from school) enjoying the sun on my back and the assurance and knowledge of how much God loves me. It feels so good to just stop and remember that...God Loves Me!!! So so much. Grace...when I looked this word up in the dictionary just now it said "the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God." Wow, how great is that!!! Freely given...unmerited favor...love of God!!! Yep, I am truly overwhelmed by the unfathomable love of my God!
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment