Okay, here it is...the tiny tree! I decided to buy all new ornaments and let the kids pick out 2 ornaments of their very own and I bought one to represent each child. Andrew's is a skating snowman (because he is into hockey). Alesha's is a ballerina (closest to a gymnast that we could find) and Julia's is a Precious Memories Feburary Angel. The best part of the whole tree is the Pink Lights!!! I will take a picture in the evening so you can see how pretty they are!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
It's A Charlie Brown Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The tree looks great Jennie! Snow inspires Christmas decorating. Enjoy the snow day!!
NK
Pink Lights? For real?? Tell me where I can get some!!
Pink Lights for real!!! They are so great. I got them at Urban Outfitters in the Alderwood Mall, in Lynnwood, WA. They have silver too, which is almost as cool. :)
Post a Comment