| You Belong in Spring |
![]() Optimistic, lively, and almost always happy with the world... You can truly appreciate the blooming nature of spring. Whether you're planting flowers or dyeing Easter eggs, spring is definitely your season! |
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
What Season Are You???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jenni, I wondered where the question "What Season are you?" came from so I did a quick web search and found the same questionaire. How fun! I ended up being a spring too... on two different questionaires. I also found one about pie. Here were my results:
You Are Lemon Meringue Pie
You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes. I found it at:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofpieareyouquiz.
Natasha
They are pretty fun eh. I feel like I could use a little spring right about now...I think I am done with the snow ;)
Post a Comment