
We got our first snowfall of the year yesterday and with snow being rare around here, the kids are sure enjoying it...okay, me too...but only because I haven't had to drive too far in it. Yay, for my great neighbour, Chad, who is out there already this morning, clearing the driveway.
We went out last night and built a snowman and this morning the kids were out there already at 8:15 am. 


Even Sushi is loving it!!
4 comments:
I love the snow too!! It is a real blizzard out there. I am wondering about tomorrow... I don't love driving in the snow either, especially on the highway. But I love looking out the window and seeing a white ground. The other great thing is, this is not going to last all winter so we can enjoy it for the few days it is here and then enjoy miler temperatures for most of the rest of the winter! Have fun in the snow!
Natasha
We had a blast in the snow today too... now if only it could stick around and NOT rain. Will see what Mr. weatherman says about that... and if he is right :)
Brace your self for some arctic outflow winds today. Brrrrrrrr!!!!
It IS very cold out there...feels like growing up in Manitoba!! :)
Post a Comment