I'd have to agree with Andrew's friend on that one (names left out to protect the innocent). And yes, the puking I could have done without too but thankfully, this little guy has been Andrew's friend since Kindergarten and I totally love him so, a little puke cleanup isn't the end of the world. Alesha slept over at a friend's house so, Julia and I had our own little sleepover. How many stuffies can one little girl pile on top of herself while she is sleeping?! But I actually think I was asleep by 10:30 pm. The boys talked quietly for a while and when I woke up at 11:oo pm they were sound asleep (until the puking at 2:00 am) AND then to wake up to SNOW!!!! How fun is that!!! They goobled down some breakfast and off they went to build snow forts and the world's biggest snowball...10-year old boys have great imaginations! ;)
So, we all survived our First Sleepover in this Little House...why did I wait a whole year to try it???
Saturday, November 25, 2006
"That was the best sleepover ever...except for the puking!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment