Friday, December 01, 2006

All day I have been having these feelings of "Why Can't My Life Just Be Normal??!!" And then this evening, after a good cry, I remembered what a dear friend said to me once when I was whining about my 'not so normal' life...


Normal is just a setting on the
dryer.


But still...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should watch the movie "The Accidental Tourist". It has a great line in it when the main character goes back to live with his brothers and sisters. This family alphabetizes the canned goods in the cupboards. They don't answer their phone b/c "if someone really needs to get in touch with them, they will drop by". So in the movie, the phone rings and rings and they just go on with their board game. The main character doesn't want other people to think they are weird. The sister says "I don't know what you are talking about...we are the most conventional family I know:"...which just proves the point..about normal that is.