Saturday, December 02, 2006

All art requires courage. ~Anne Tucker

I had the privilege on Friday evening to go to one of my dear friend's Art Show Openings. Paula is a very talented artist and I love being able to hear about her art creations from the beginning of an idea until the finished work goes up on the gallery wall. I must admit that until I started hanging out with Paula, I really had no interest in art or even an opinion really about it. But she has opened my eyes to a whole new world and has really taught me how to appreciate and form my own opinions of works of art.

You too can see her work and that of the other Senior Visual Arts Program Students of UCFV. Follow the link for a little write up and information about where and when the art show is happening. I plan to go again and take my kids with me this time.

No comments: