Mochachino (aka Mocha) was honestly the most loyal hamster. He lived a good, long life (apparently the average hamster lives 2 years, he was 2 months over that) filled with wood chips, sunflower seeds and bunched up Kleenex. He could run on a wheel like no other hamster I know. He never bite anyone (although, I always accused him of wanting to). His little eyes sparkled with a mischievous look, always making us wonder what he did all night while we slept. He was a quiet hamster with a zest for life and willingness to go on...until this evening...when I found poor Mocha, asleep forever, in his little plastic igloo...
Mocha, you will be missed!!
(I actually hated the little rodent and am quite happy he is dead but don't tell my kids)
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Rest In Peace, Dear Mocha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice small print .. yeah, I saw it. You're terrible!!! You loved Mocha and you know it ... ok, maybe you didn't, but he was kind of cute, right? Bye, bye, dear Mocha.
Okay, he wasn't the worst hamster ever. Courteney had a hamster once that would escape at night and sit outside their parent's door chewing until someone noticed. Mocha never did that...at least not that I know of!?!?
Post a Comment