Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can She Do It??

I am going to try and not complain about the weather and how it's messing up my 'get back to normal life' routine!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

refer back to your november blogs and see how much you loved it then! :)
i am glad to be back in my own little space after an exciting day on the roads.

Jennie said...

I know, what happened to me between then and now?! I usually LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the snow.
I'm glad you are back too!!

Anonymous said...

yes but I would like summer now! The nice warm weather. Great to hear about your school Jennue:) Yes all is well in Love Land- tahaaa. I am inlove! After a long long time:) My man is sweet and a dream come true:)

Rachel said...

Looks like the cold weather is here to stay for a while. Maybe on Feb 2 the groundhog won't see his shadow and we'll have an early spring!

Kori's House said...

I will try not to complain about it either... but I will complain that I am sharing a vehicle and I am very sick of it... same idea, it is messing up my schedule!

Lovella ♥ said...

Sorry about the Canucks last night. Now every time I watch a game, I think of you. Pretty funny.

Jennie said...

Thanks for the sympathy, Lovella. Do you know how much I love it that you think about me when you watch the games?! :) :)

And really~~"We Are All Canucks!"