Today is the last day of our holiday time and tomorrow we go back to our 'normal' routine. I must say, it was so nice to sleep in, stay in our jammies until noon, eat whatever and whenever we wanted, play games and watch unordinary amounts of tv for the past 15 days. I suppose you can only do that for so long until you would go crazy. I did accomplish quite a bit too. I hung out with friends a fair bit, baked and cooked some pretty yummy meals, and organized and cleaned a lot of my house that I have let go during the past year of being in school. My bathroom was even sparkling there for a while. So, tomorrow it begins again...the craziness of being a mom of three kids, keeping a home running, trying to have a decent social life and going to school full-time...only 2 more months. Of course, then it will be a different kind of crazy...oh well, for now, I feel refreshed and ready.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
All good things must come to an end. Holidays are great for a change of pace for sure! Now just to get thru these dreary winter months until spring.
Ah routine! I miss that for sure, and like Sonya says, having my daytime hours back to myself will be a treat, even if it means doing the daily chores and stuff, at least it will be quiet :)
Me too back to reality tommorrow:)
Guess what! Brandon is going to the canucks game tonight with his Dad- Im sure he had a great time! Lucky boy:)
Betsy, how fun for Brandon. Was it a birthday present? 11...how did our boys grow up so fast?!
you bet a b-day gift:) I know 11! Where does time go! What are u taking in School???? I had no idea!
You must celebrate after u r done!:)
Betsy, we haven't talked in forever...I am upgrading my computer skills (Microsoft Office etc.) and taking bookkeeping, some computerized accounting and a Payroll certificate...here's hoping for a great job when it's all done...and yes, a big celebration! It sounds like (from your blog) all is going well for you?!!! ;)
yes its going so well! Def love happens when you least expect it!
Post a Comment