Saturday, January 06, 2007

If you are tired of hearing about my obsession with Bertuzzi then stop reading now...



Well, tomorrow is the big game against the Florida Panthers. It was the game I was waiting for since the season started, the only Pay-Per-View game that I was actually going to order and have a 'big' (big meaning the 2 or 3 extra people that can fit in my house) party to watch it, the only game that I was going to see Todd play in this season...and now...Poor Bertuzzi has a herniated disk and has been sidelined indefinitely. I'm sure that sucks for him but it really sucks for me...cuz, I miss him and my Bertuzzi withdrawal was only suppose to last until tomorrow. Okay, I will make it...oh ya, and apparently Auld isn't the starting goalie tomorrow either...Good thing I didn't win the auction on eBay for the $1500 tickets (just kidding, I wouldn't have paid a penny over $1000 :) )


1 comment:

Fiona said...

I know that sucks for you. I think you feel about Todd how I feel about Bono and if Bono couldn't perform on the night of the concert, I would have cried. I'm sorry for your ... loss? No, honestly, I really do know that feeling of disappointment.